Tuesday, September 30, 2008

See What I Got?

This arrived from "Edible Arrangements" today, courtesy of my husband. They're strawberries, in case you can't tell because of the layers of chocolate, nuts, and coconut. There's plenty to share, if anybody wants to drop in!



-- SJ

5 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Well, I WANT to drop in. Happy Anniversary! Those look scrumptious. And in need of quick consumption.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful, and you get to enjoy eating them! What a wonderful present! I enjoyed reading both of your anniversary blogs, and wish you both a wonderful anniversary!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! I can relate to the chocolate covered strawberry gift, as Paul had a platter of them waiting in our room at the inn last September for our 20th! YUM! And yes, you will need help eating them all...they are very rich and delectable!
Have a great day!

Susan Elizabeth said...

oops, just noticed I'm a day late! Hope it was a great one!

Anonymous said...

*packing up the car*