Friday, September 19, 2008

An Odd Sort of Request

I'm working on an idea for the Christmas season, and wondered who wants to help me. Okay, okay, calm down, one at a time! *chuckle* (1).

The help would require a bit of information from you, and some helpful feedback (2).

Email me at the juno account or the address above our picture at the left and I'll explain more.

-- SJ

Notes:
1. It's entirely a matter of taste, but I really dislike it when I'm reading a book and encounter a character who chuckles. Nancy Drew was always chuckling, as did the parents in the pre-teen books I read. It always seems like a chuckle should be followed with dialogue like, "Oh, gee gosh willikers!"

2. Since when did "feedback" ever become "helpful"? Isn't feedback that awful squealing noise you get when you put a microphone too close to the speaker? How on earth can that ever be "good"?

1 comment:

D said...

ha ha ha, ok. will do. who wouldn't want to help you? oh and i really got a kick out of the thing you wrote about "feedback". it didn't make me chuckle though, it made me laugh. :-P see you Monday