Saturday, August 09, 2008

Computer Geek: Family Planning

Stuart said, "Mama, I would like you to give birth to another baby...

(*melty feeling in my heart*)

... so we can get a new computer chair."

(*melty feeling congeals into bewilderment*)

"Because then I'd sit in the new one, and the new baby would sit on our black one we have now. I want a red -- no, a blue -- no, I want a gold computer chair."

-- SJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!! This Stuart quote goes well with his feelings at VBS today. He was a bit teary before lunch. When I asked him what was wrong he said he wanted to go home because he wanted to play on the computer!!! Well his interests are clear, and perhaps one day he will invent the newest and latest micro computer!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, is that how it works. :) I guess we know Stuart's career will somehow involve computers!

the Joneses said...

Thanks for the career tips, y'all. Yesterday Stuart didn't want to do his math (I'm starting to condition them for school again), and I said, "But how are you going to design computer games and draw comic books if you can't do your letters and numbers?" Newly motivated, Stuart flew threw his work. I wouldn't have thought of it if it hadn't been for these comments. :)

-- SJ

Amy Jordon said...

Sara! This is hilarious. I am learning about the complete honesty of children. Andrew, who is three, told me the other day that he wanted me to go out of his room. In a completely normal voice he said he didn't want me to be around him. That was a first for me.(: