Happy Birthday Daph! Oh and I forgot to tell you that when we went to the co-op open house apparently Gracie thought that was Daphne's birthday party. I didn't know this till we pulled up to co-op and Gracie said why are we here at Daph's birthday party again? (because that's where Gracie gave her the gift)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday and Big Hugs to our little charmer girl who is Way Too Far Away.
We love you!
Nana and Grandpa Jones
The last time I saw her, she was just a few months old!!!! That's crazy!
A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Daphne from the Kansas Crew!!
Aunt Lindsay LOVES this girl!!!
I know, it's crazy!! Happy Birthday Daphne!
I remember that first picture! So tiny. Happy birthday Daphne!
It goes so fast doesn't it? Except in the middle of a sleepless night! Happy birthday Daphne!
It cannot be! I say that it cannot!
Happy birthday, Daphne! =)
Happy birthday, Daphne! You're adorable.
Happy Birthday Daph! Oh and I forgot to tell you that when we went to the co-op open house apparently Gracie thought that was Daphne's birthday party. I didn't know this till we pulled up to co-op and Gracie said why are we here at Daph's birthday party again? (because that's where Gracie gave her the gift)
Post a Comment