Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogroll

As you'll see if you look to the left (no, the other left, scroll down, yes, there), I've added some of the blogs on my blogroll. It's with fear and trepidation that I do this, because it seems to give a concrete number of blogs that I visit. So if yours doesn't appear, you then assume that maybe you and I didn't have that special something between us that you thought we did, and you're hurt. So, disclaimer: What with browsing, Facebook, and sharing lists with Darren, I actually "visit" more than appear here. I'll also be adding now and then. And if you make me mad, I'll take you off, HA! Wow, the power rush.

(Note: But I will never make Amy K mad at me, because according to Google Analytics, her blogroll sends probably half our visitors to us.)

-- SJ

4 comments:

Carrie said...

It's true I used to come over from Amy's blog. But then I put you on my Google Reader so I could continue to stalk you in a convenient manner.

Amy K said...

That's crazy. I didn't think anyone checked my blog anymore since my posts have gotten so boring lately. ;-)

Queen of Carrots said...

I think a lot of people use Amy's blog as a substitute favorites page--or one to check on people they haven't heard from in awhile. I get a lot of traffic from there, too.

Sarah M. said...

It's true... K&A's blog is easy to remember (address) and from there you can get almost anywhere, so before I started bloglines that's how I almost always got to your blog. I kept mixing up your address because your blog title and address are different.