Thursday, January 29, 2009

According to the Polls...

Most of y'all don't think like me. You need to go to your rooms and not come out until you're ready to explain yourselves.

-- SJ

Poll Results:

The names Hazel, Cora, and Pearl are:
Funky Cool: 22 votes (59%)
Musty Old: 15 votes (40%)

Raphael for a middle name is:
Cool: 15 votes (39%)
Weird: 23 votes (60%)

6 comments:

Dana said...

I think like you! Can I come out?

Mississippi Rose said...

If we come out we're just going to make fun of your name choices. :)

wideyed said...

Hey I didn't get a chance to vote!

Barbara said...

I'm sorry Sara! I honestly can't remember how I voted but I'll head to my room anyway. It's quiet there. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending me to my room. Except for the children yelling outside the door, and turning the knob, hoping it will magically unlock, I have enjoyed my timeout. I think I will send the kids to your house, since I am in my room being punished. I will ask them to let you know how they like the names!!! If they do not like them, feel free to send them to THEIR rooms. Perhaps then I will have some quiet!!!

Anonymous said...

When my Nanny told Papa he could name their new daughter, Papa took Nanny's name of Eva Hazel and reversed it to Hazel Eva. Growing up, I never thought the name Hazel was "pretty" (neither was Beverly) but now it makes me smile. Tim & Carrie Fulton had a daughter born on Mom's birthday & chose her middle name "Eva" for their baby's first name. So Carrie & I don't have to go to our rooms on this one?? Love, Miss Bev