It's 2009!
Having made that completely unsurprising observation, I have only the following remarks to make:
1. I don't really make resolutions. After all, you have to list them, right? (Kelly's idea is more appealing, but still.)
2. Well, maybe one or two resolutions.
3. This looks like it would be a good year to learn how to spend less, save more, and possibly learn how to make my own clothes starting with the sheep.
4. I will not regard the new presidential administration as:
a. The salvation of the nation that will lift us into equality, harmony, and prosperity until the end of time, amen.
b. The doom of the nation that will drive us into the final stages of decline, Roman-Empire style.
5. I've just started to show a little bit, which is a pleasant change from feeling yucky with no visible excuse. I've also felt the first little flutters of movement. That makes for a happy new year!
-- SJ
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year!
Labels:
LifeWithSara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't make New Year resolutions either, but perhaps I will call this a life change that will cut down on stress for the whole family...
I will make an effort to leave more time before we have to leave the house to be somewhere. That way when Mollie announces she has to go to the bathroom and then Evan says he MUST wear his gloves instead of his mittens or he will have a complete fit, I won't hang my head and scream with frustration.
I will split the cost of the sheep with you if you wouldn't mind sharing your sewing machine. I can pretend to sew clothes. Perhaps we can all wear cape type clothes this year!
I LOVED feeling my babies move. My favorite time of the day was when I sat down with my feet up and away the baby would tumble in my tummy!
Happy New Year to all of you!
I totally agree with you on the whole "views on the new administration" thing. Though, my kids think he's pretty interesting because he has a fun name to say. Like some kind of backwards alliteration on crack. Barack Obama.... *and a pause while I check to make sure I spelled it right.
Hmmm... sheep. I was definitely thinking of having some chickens and a cow... so maybe we could work up some commodity trades.
I got to hold Gwen Graybill's baby at Church yesterday. She didn't cry, which is apparently something she normally does with anyone not her mom or dad. I can't wait to meet your new little boy! I think my visits at the Joneses will increase... gotta get my baby fix. ;-)
Post a Comment