
I've just come home with a box full of Tales from the Creekbank, Vol. II. (Vol. I will be printed and bound next week.) Most of the copies are going South... not figuratively, we hope... to be sold in my family's restaurant. But if you want a booklet, either leave a comment or email me and I'll put back a copy for you.
For those who didn't follow my Creekbanks back when, these are stories I wrote for my local newspaper several years ago. They're mostly about my family, my car, and my hometown. The collection includes our courtship story (part one, part two, and part three) and my pea-picking story.
The booklets are $7.00 each or $12.00 for both. Quantities are, of course, limited!
-- SJ
4 comments:
Ooh, me, me! I'll take both, if you please. =)
~ Leah
Of COURSE I want to own one of each, and...um....can I have mine signed by the author?
I'll take both too. I would also like mine signed by the author... if it's not too much trouble. :-)
Sara! I know what restaurant I will visit when I am home next week! Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can get your sister to sign it instead. (:
Post a Comment