And then there was the time that the Joneses finally got high-speed internet.
For those who have our email address (you select, elite group, you), it's the same except "at comcast dot net." I'll be sending out a general email later, but figured, Hey, I'm already online and it uploads really fast and, well, I just wanted to indulge. :)
-- SJ
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hallelujah! How you ever made it this long I'll never know! -rlr
I want high-speed in my area too. . .
I'm glad you've finally been able to obtain it though. It really will make things easier.
CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm with RLR - how you made it this long... I'll never know. :) YEAHH!!!! :)
Yay for high-speed! It's so much better than dial-up.
Actually, I think it'd be more correct to say, how did your area make it this long without hi-speed? I mean seriously!
Our area doesn't really "have" high-speed. We have to get it through a cable company. Which means we're paying an exorbitant amount per month -- even more than the people who bought the service along with a cable TV package. We held out for nearly five years here, but finally gave in. I resent Comcast, of course.
-- SJ
Things that make me say "There is a God" - this!
See you in not too many days :)
Post a Comment