My and Darren's favorite Super Bowl commercial doesn't use any images whatsoever. I love how it tells a very sweet story in only one minute, using only words, music, and sound.
-- SJ
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww - that's precious! I missed this year's Superbowl ads and told my brothers they'd have to take good notes for me; but I don't know whether they'd have found that one so memorable. =D So thanks for sharing.
a dozen male students were here along with all the males in our house. Upon the conclusion of your favorite ad, everyone LOUDLY proclaimed it was a woman because no male would google directions! HA! I liked it too although I think it was supposed to be male :)
9 comments:
Aww - that's precious! I missed this year's Superbowl ads and told my brothers they'd have to take good notes for me; but I don't know whether they'd have found that one so memorable. =D So thanks for sharing.
~ Leah
This was our favorite also.
Even though it had dismal competition. We couldn't even find a runner up.
That was my fave too.
Hadn't seen that one... love it!! It made me say Ahhhh outloud!
a dozen male students were here along with all the males in our house. Upon the conclusion of your favorite ad, everyone LOUDLY proclaimed it was a woman because no male would google directions! HA! I liked it too although I think it was supposed to be male :)
Actually, MY male would Google directions. I'm the one who tries to figure it out by myself, always a lost cause because I have no sense of direction.
-- SJ
Since the search indicated a quest to find chocolate, the searcher was definitely a guy...
I liked that one the best too, and just enjoyed again thru your posting. Love, Miss Bev
The dang thing almost made me cry the first time I saw it. I shouldn't have watched that. :-p
It is clever and sweet, I see why it was the fav. :-)
Post a Comment