Saturday, October 09, 2010

Giveaway #2: Music

In celebration of ten good years together, we're hosting a giveaway of some of our favorite things.

Two brothers and two sisters make up L'Angelus, a cajun-folkish band out of New Orleans. Not only do they have great voices, but they play all their own instruments. They're totally homeschool nerds. We love their music and even got to see them live. Twice. In one weekend. It was pretty wild and crazy for us. We'd love to share them with you.

To Enter:
Leave a comment telling what your current favorite song is.

You can enter all the giveaways if you want to.

Next week we'll randomly choose a comment as a winner. We already own this CD so won't try for the prize ourselves.

-- SJ and DJ

9 comments:

Bonnie Ducic said...

Hmmmm, current fav. song... I think I'd have to say, "Oh, Happy Day" by JesusCulture.

ljm said...

New music is good! This looks like a group I would like. I recently discovered the song "Three Little Girls" sung by Eric Clapton. Love it.

D said...

My current fav song is zero, by the yeah yeah yeahs.
Also, I would love to see Oliver and my other kids dancing to this cd. :-)

Kristen R. said...

My current favorite song is "Magic" by B.o.B., and yes I feel a little embarrassed about that.

Linds said...

"You Can Have Me" by Sidewalk Prophets!

KMS said...

"God of My Fathers," on Andrew Peterson's new album, "Counting Stars"

KMS said...

"God of My Fathers," on Andrew Peterson's new album, "Counting Stars"

Jmaestro said...

The Hawaiian lyrics version of "Take Me Home Country Roads" by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole.

C said...

Over the weekend, I bought and played for TGM the Wee Sing Sing-Along CD. Thus, today I have the two nonsense songs stuck in my head--"Sarasponda" and "Ram Sam Sam". Not sure if I'd qualify them as favorite, but I can't think of anything else at the moment.