Saturday, October 16, 2010

cLASSIFIED aD: tODDLER TO gOOD hOME

tO gOOD hOME: tODDLER, EXCELLENT CONDITION, TWO DIMPLES, VERY CUTE, FAMILY-FRIENDLY. eNJOYS PLAYING IN WATER (ESPECIALLY THE TOILET), GOING OUTSIDE (ANYTIME THE DOOR IS LEFT UNLOCKED), CLIMBING ON THE TABLE, AND HITTING THE CAPS-LOCK KEY ON THE KEYBOARD. rECENTLY TURNED ON BLINKER IN THE VAN W/O OUR KNOWLEDGE AND RAN THE BATTERY DOWN. nOTE: TODDLER'S POWER-OFF BUTTON DEFECTIVE. WOULD WRITE MORE BUT AM TRYING TO BLOCK TODDLER WITH MY LEG SO CAN FINISH TYPING. IF INTERESTED, EMAIL ME. GRANDPARENTS AND AUNTS PREFERRED.

-- sj

8 comments:

D said...

me, me, ME! i'LL TAKE IT, PLEASE!

mary said...

We'll take him, but he's gonna miss Mama and Daddy; it will be a rough over-niter.

Susanvoskuil@gmail.com said...

I have a a toddler nicknamed "Fingers." Please add to ad.

Rachelle said...

Pip,
You are my hero, a real cool dude. I aspire to drive my mother as crazy as you are driving yours.
-Everleigh

Kate Roberts said...

What about cousins? Can we take it? :)

Amy K said...

I totally comprehend this!

Booker said...

re: Black Prism.

Yes, I loved it. I blew through it and wished for more. maybe you should just wait until the whole Lightbringer trilogy/series[?] is out?

as for Vlad, I read it like I eat vegetables. Just to change things up a tiny bit but without any real excitement.

Kelly Sauer said...

You have the best ideas...