So eight pictures has the blog covered for a while.
My niece Katie (I can write that without the comma, grammar-geeks, because I have nine other nieces) is up for a visit. Katie is rarely without a smile or a camera, but if she has to choose between the two, she'll lose the smile anyday.
Below are some of the many great shots she's taken during her stay.

Katie and Stuart, a self-portrait.

My current favorite picture of Darren.

Grocery shopping? Why, no, Addie doesn't find it tedious at all. She loves grocery shopping! As long as nobody puts, like, groceries in the cart where she's trying to read.

At Harper's Ferry, a family portrait.

Daphne's mount probably isn't what you think it is. I know, I know, you think it looks like a dinosaur. It's really a horse. She clarified this fact with Katie many, many times.

And then there are those two amazingly cute boys I've got.

Daphne and her co-op buddy, Micah, who are (almost literally) inseparable friends these days. Here he's gallantly walking her back to our van after playing at the park.

And speaking of amazingly cute, the words don't even begin to describe Pip in this picture.
-- SJ
11 comments:
Really good pictures Katie! I love them! Keep up the good work.
Sara, you have a very photogenic family. You and Darren have produced incredibly adorable kids... in case you didn't know, I thought I'd tell you.
After so much time with Pip yesterday, I'm really missing him today.
That pic of Addie reminds me of myself around that age. I read while we drove, when I went out to hang the laundry (yes really), while snapping beans, and with a flashlight at night when I was supposed to be asleep.
Enjoyed the Harper's Ferry one!
This Nana's heart is All Filled Up with the VA Joneses pix today.
Loved the grocery cart load, the family photo, Stuart & Aunt Katie, Daphne's friend & horse, dimpled & growing-up Pip in so many of them. Sara, THANKS for blessing so many of us with marvelous updates!!!
Loving you all to pieces,
Nana/Mom/Miss Bev
Whoops, major kudos to Katie. Great job!!!
Bev (The Nana)
Just looked at the photos again, and if I had to choose favorites I guess it would be the two boys, Addie in the shopping cart, and Daphne and Friend (a sweet picture).
Love the brothers photo especially. If Mike were Daphne's dad he'd be growling at Micah: "Don't touch my daughter." :)
Thanks for sharing, Sara!
Leah =)
In the family portrait, I love that fact that neither of Daph's feet are touching the ground! Caught for eternity in a hop! <3
Also, the last one of Phillip... I want to SQUEEZE heeeeem!
Oh how awesome that your friend noticed Daphne's feet aren't touching the ground! WONDERFUL!
What great photos, and ridiculously CUTE kiddies!!!
Wow, all of the pictures are fabulous! I didn't know Katie was such a great photographer! I love all of the photos, but the one of the whole family grabs my heart. I always have liked pictures of people from behind. For some reason they seem to show what people are really like!
Love the pictures! It was worth Katie coming, just to get those great shots. The picture of Addie in the shopping cart cracks me up!! And look how adorable Pip's smiles are. :)
Post a Comment