Not wanting to let a good thing lapse, I'm now committing to praying for the fifty days of the Easter season. (And, yes, you should expect a "requests for the season of Pentecost" after Easter is done.)
* If you gave me a request for Lent and have any updates, please leave a comment here or email me either at my home email account or the exaltedwater account to the left.
* If you want me to continue praying for the matter you gave me for Lent, let me know.
* If you have something you want me to pray for, let me know. Anonymous requests are fine, although it would be nice if you left an identifying initial -- not necessarily yours -- so I won't have to pray for "Anon."
Thank you!
-- SJ
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hope you enjoyed your Church's service tonight. :-)
See ya on Saturday.
Sara - as you might guess, the request I gave you for Lent regarding my Oma is still on my heart. She's actually traveling to Georgia this weekend, if you want something specific to hang your prayers on. ;) Please especially pray for my mom as she spends all those hours in the car with Oma.
Thanks for your prayers!! Love you,
Leah =)
Sara, we could certainly use prayer if you want to add us. Health issues, family issues, and serious money issues, with lots of prayers for wisdom as there are many decisions to be made and much waiting going on. Especially prayers for wisdom and strength and courage for my poor husband who is really struggling with all the work with no income coming in and the decisions to come.
Thank you.
Heather
Keep praying for me. And thank you. I have seen K's little heart soften this season and I've come to recognize her extremely sensitive spirit that I've not always parented well.I believe your prayers have had a part in this. And the church thing. Yech.
I wouldn't mind if you kept praying :)
Definitely could still use prayers. Results are still a month away, and we just hit a major setback in the past couple of weeks. We're both getting quite discouraged and uncertain of what should be done next. Also, two of DOB's brothers are looking for work and so far not finding it.
Would you please pray for my health? I'm going into the hospital for a colonoscopy on Friday because they think I have colitis and they said if I do I probably would have to go in for another one, but I can't even really afford this one, so I could also use prayers for financial aid.
Leah - Both Oma and you have your own Krizzie. :)
Heather - Yes, definitely. Also, good to hear from you!
Rachelle - Considering that that's almost exactly the wording of what I've been praying (Kyri's heart to be softened and y'all to have wisdom parenting her), I think it's worth continuing to pray.
Lindsay - You should hear Addie's prayers on the subject.
QoC - Hm. Evidently my prayers in your department got garbled. I wasn't praying for setbacks and discouragement. Your names stay in.
Crystal - Yes, indeed. I added your name last night.
-- SJ
Post a Comment