The car is now named. Thanks to my erstwhile legal assistant Kelly for the choice of "Ferdinand." I'm not sure I could name it "Bumblebee," because my two middle children are terrified of bees.
Rachelle, I am rather worried about it being a cop magnet, as I tend to drive less conservatively than I did when a teenager (when my younger siblings would loudly count the cars that were lined up behind me waiting irritably for a chance to pass).
Kelly, the lawyer list is now updated regularly. I have that on good authority. :)
Miriam, great to hear from you! I love the name "Silver Fox" for a car.
J, re: your question on "Push" - I think it has to do with the Rule of Cool. Do Not Question, Merely Enjoy :)
I can't wait for Easter. As Stuart said, I'm bored with Lent.
--DJ
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I don't think you're allowed to be bored with lent. :-p
I approve of Ferdinand.
<3 this song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
After the Archduke that was assassinated
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria
"erstwhile legal assistant"? I have absolutely no comeback for that, but I think I should be offended? :-P Glad you still think I have good ideas, despite my erstwhile-ability. Hm. I have never used that word...
We were thinking of you the other day, Darren. Pete had been explaining something to someone just as you do. We miss you guys!
Hmmm. Let's see. If Kelly thinks she should be offended by being called my "past" legal assistant, perhaps that means she would prefer me calling her my "future" legal assistant. Yes! That's it! It means Pete and Kelly are moving back up here to take back her job :)
--DJ
I am not bored with Lent... I am desperate for it to be over! Apparently, I have learned from this season that I am happily addicted to Diet Coke. And cannot WAIT to be hopped up on caffeine for the entire 24 hours of Easter!
Dear Lindsay,
Easter lasts 50 days :)
--DJ
DJ!! My life just got SO much better! xoxo
Post a Comment