Two videos for your (by which I mean "grandparents'") viewing pleasure.
Here's Daphne reciting all the planets. All her astronomy knowledge she's picked up simply by listening to me read and talk to the kids. If only it were always this easy! (Note: I DO try to teach them that Pluto is a "dwarf planet," but it's a lost cause. Pluto is a planet. The end.)
This is a video produced, filmed, and narrated by Addie. And Phillip did all his own stuntwork!
-- SJ
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! I couldn't listen to it with sound (at work), but I just KNOW she recited the planets perfectly!!!
And is there much better than babies lying on the floor with all their adorable grabbing and kicking? I just LOVE babies lying on the floor! Also, I'm so glad he was able to grab the toy at the end, I was really rooting for him!!!
Of course my comment is "How cute!"
I'm kind of fond of the semi-clothed Stuart in the background. :)
What a fun peek into the D. Jones world. Thanks so much! Loved Addie's narrative & everything. Love, Nana & Grandpa
Leslie - You need to watch it with sound because Phillip makes a few cute baby noises, too. :)
Rachelle - Hey, we've worked long and hard to get Stuart to remember to stay HALF-clothed at least! That's a victory you see running around in the background!
-- SJ
Hey, grandparents aren't the only ones to appreciate cute kids. Loved Addie's commentary! =D
~ Leah
Post a Comment