Phillip is sitting in a "Bumbo seat," for those unacquainted with the latest in baby technology. Both boys do have bottom-type clothes on, honest.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Two Boys
It's impossible not to be charmed, right? Right.

Phillip is sitting in a "Bumbo seat," for those unacquainted with the latest in baby technology. Both boys do have bottom-type clothes on, honest.
Phillip is sitting in a "Bumbo seat," for those unacquainted with the latest in baby technology. Both boys do have bottom-type clothes on, honest.
Labels:
Phillip's World,
Pictures,
Stuart's World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Of course right!
LOVE that grin! Yup, it's impossible...
Who can look at Phillip and not laugh, and we already know that Stuart likes nothing better than to incite a chuckle.
Thank you thank you for posting a picture of Phillip. (No offense, Stuart. Your mamma has posted a few more pics of you on here than of Phillip, so I was ready for an update on him. But I agree, I am charmed.) :) La and I were just talking about him tonight and saying how excited we are about meeting him. Cassie and Caroline are going to love having a playmate.
Right.
~ Leah
Now I'm smiling!
I didn't realize how much I miss Phillip... oh, I miss him!!!
Post a Comment