Sunday, March 16, 2008

JAMBOG entries

Excellent idea, Kelly, to have readers vote on the best entry. I'd thought of it in passing before, and it just sounds like more fun. Plus less work for us, which I'm always in the market for. ("I love work. It fascinates me. I can sit and watch it for hours.")

Below are links to each of the entries, in no particular order. Read each one, and then vote in the poll to the left. Which one did you like the best? Feel free to comment here on what you most enjoyed. Feel free to do so anonymously if you don't want to risk straining a friendship. :)

On that note, a reminder: Opinions are valuable. Tact increases the value thereof. Please make your opinions priceless.

Meanwhile, Darren and I will be awarding more specialized prizes, to be announced at least by next week. Honest.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope scratch that and move them down a notch. I didn't like #4; I did enjoy #5. Apologies to #3!

Anonymous said...

I thought #4 was delightful, especially the Bruster's element. Great!
CHG

Anonymous said...

My faves are #4, #5, #7