awh!
oh dear, I meant to say "happy birthday," too! (typing one-handed and scatterbrained...)
Happy Birthday Pip!!
Already?!? Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, big boy! :)
Happy birthday Flippy Pip!
Happy birthday my dearest little Pip! I love your drooly smiles!
It CAN'T have been a whole year already! It CAN'T have been!Happy birthday, Pip-pipperoo!
That was fast! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Pip! I remember tiny, wrinkled, and squawky, and can't wait to meet impish, dimpled, and busy. God bless!Leah =)
Love the adjectives, love the little guy. Thought of him all day long on Tuesday, pray for him every day.Grandpa & Nana
Happy birthday Pip! It looks like you know how to celebrate.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
awh!
oh dear, I meant to say "happy birthday," too! (typing one-handed and scatterbrained...)
Happy Birthday Pip!!
Already?!?
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, big boy! :)
Happy birthday Flippy Pip!
Happy birthday my dearest little Pip! I love your drooly smiles!
It CAN'T have been a whole year already! It CAN'T have been!
Happy birthday, Pip-pipperoo!
That was fast! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, Pip! I remember tiny, wrinkled, and squawky, and can't wait to meet impish, dimpled, and busy. God bless!
Leah =)
Love the adjectives, love the little guy. Thought of him all day long on Tuesday, pray for him every day.
Grandpa & Nana
Happy birthday Pip! It looks like you know how to celebrate.
Post a Comment