Today doesn't threaten to be as bad at this one, at least. But I did stagger out of bed wondering how I was going to get everything done before our trip to Mississippi later this week. As I was brushing my teeth, I formulated the following plan:
1. Do the Morning Prayer service using one of Darren's innumerable prayer books. Morning Prayer is something I do maybe once a week if I'm really resolved. It's hard to fit it in and it still is an unusual way of devotions for me, but at least it's all written out in front of me so I don't have to find time AND space AND come up with my own words all at the same time.
2. Make a list of what has to be done this week. I've had to come to terms with the fact that a listless existence is a luxury that a mother of four can't enjoy.
3. Oh, wait, this should be Number One: check email, Google Reader, and Facebook. Also, lingering at the computer until I come up with a blog post is good, too.
4. Hide under the covers anytime a child tries to talk to me. Did I write that out loud?
Happy Monday After Christmas!
-- SJ
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're doing a great job honing your list-making skills, Sara.
Have a fun time in Mississippi!
Leah =)
P.S. I like the new family photo.
This is a good list. I'm still stuck on #3, too. I made a list last night, but didn't write it down.
I read the two past blogs which you linked to, and liked them, too. I guess I just think my kids are clever.
oh, i love your blogs, Sarah!
Post a Comment