1. It has been only two and a half months since I had a baby.
2. I've had four children.
3. I've had three c-sections.
4. I'm nursing aforementioned fourth baby.
5. I've been very undisciplined in my eating.
6. I spent the past year building Phillip's little body, not my own.
7. I'm 32 years old.
The above qualifications notwithstanding, it was painful to have to go clothes shopping today and buy jeans two sizes larger than I wore a year ago. Free play is over. Time to get back in the game and play by the rules.
-- SJ
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been either pregnant or nursing for 5 years now (with about a five month span where I was neither one) so I don't really know how to eat a "normal" portion, and find myself snacking more than I should. It's easy to put it on, hard to get it off.
Had to re-train myself how to eat for one after I stopped nursing my second son. The habit still tries to creep back up and I have to beat it back. I guess the solution would be to always be pregnant or nursing and legitimately have to eat that much? Is it easier to lose weight after menopause? (:
Good for you. I suppose I'll quit stopping by with chocolate for you. ;-)
Post a Comment