Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Picture Potpourri

There's really no order or theme to these pictures. They're a random collection of Life with the Joneses over the past month and a half.



Mom helped me organize the house. Most of the time her "help" was proactive, as when I walked into the living room after eating lunch and discovered that Mom was waiting for me to go through everything she'd dragged out of a closet. I wish somebody would do this to me more often.




Daddy with his two little ones.




Phillip's first bath. He loved it! Look at the joy that exudes from every part of his red, furious little body!




Life is much better a couple of weeks later with Nana (Darren's mom), who at least has the courtesy to keep him fully dressed.



Doing what we do best.

-- SJ

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he grew so quickly. :)

Rose said...

Wow...very tactful pose on the bathtub shot.

D said...

I love the last pic.