Thursday, February 05, 2009

Games With My Name

I lifted this from C.'s blog. On a morning when I need to get rousting kids out of bed and getting everyone ready to head out for co-op, something like this is a refreshing distraction.

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother and fathers middle names)
Evelyn Harold

YOUR MARRIED NAME: (first 3 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of your spouse's first name)
SarDar (note: I changed the number of letters required; it asked for the first 4 letters of my name, and that's all I got! Because no H, remember.)

YOUR SECRET SPY NAME: (your first name backwards)
Aras

STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Jonsa

DETECTIVE NAME:(favourite color, favourite animal)
Pink Cat

SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, last four letters of where you were born)
Lynn Dale

SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Purple Zazz (Zazz being the off-brand fizzy water that I drink by the can because the kids hate it and I don't have to share.)

FLY NAME:(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
Sane (um. Less cool.) >Note: (Thanks, Kelly) It actually should be Saes, which is just weird.<

STREET NAME:(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Mint Oatmeal (I'm bad!)

ROCK STAR NAME: (1st pet's name, street you grew up on)
Blackie... okay, I didn't grow UP on a street with a name, you middle-class suburban Northern quiz!

YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of last name plus izzle)
Jonizzle

YOUR GOTH NAME:(black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Puddles (I'm getting badder and badder!)

YOUR NEXT CHILD'S NAME: (name of your fav beer, fav candy)
This one is simply non-applicable, because I am not naming a child Root Beer Heath.

7 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

Sara, your fly name would actually be "Saes" (which is just interesting... :-P) and you could drop the "beer" from the root beer and come up with "Root Heath Jones" which really has an interesting feel to it, when you think about it...

Mississippi Rose said...

This was great! My spy name would be Blue Dog; my superhero name would be Yellow Lipton, or I could make it Yellow Bubba, since I like coke, but Bubba cola is the off brand at Save-a Lot; Rockstar name Blackie Hwy. 198 West (ooo, catch.
I laughed out loud at the next child's name. That was hilarious. :)

Mississippi Rose said...

That was supposed to say "ooo, catchy", but apparently I erased some of it.

Anonymous said...

I loved this Quiz!

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
Michelle Daniel (That's not too bad...)

YOUR SECRET SPY NAME:
Eitak or Enirehtak (Terrible! I won't be a spy anytime soon with a name like that.)

STAR WARS NAME:
Robka

DETECTIVE NAME:
Blue Fish

SOAP OPERA NAME:
Diane Cago (This one made me laugh...)

SUPERHERO NAME:
The Gold Sprite (This makes me sound more like a sparkly fairy-thing in a kids movie than a superhero.)

FLY NAME:
Kats (Now that's what I call a fly name...I loved this one.)

STREET NAME:
Chocolate Mint Chocolate

ROCK STAR NAME:
Lucy Chapel (Chapel is not really an apropriate name for a rock star...)

YOUR GOTH NAME:
Black Tiggy (Does anyone have a good goth name? Using this quiz, half of Americans are going to be named something like: Black Princess.)

Thanks for the Quiz!

joannmski said...

This is a great quiz!

Dana said...

What about substituting the name of my default "favorite" beer (i.e. the only gluten free beer I've had) and naming your next child Redbridge Heath? That has a trendy yuppie grow-up-to-be-an-investment-banker ring to it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe not as fun, but interesting all the same is the time we are putting into naming the cat we will be getting next week. Mollie, Dana, my sister and I have each spent a small portion of the last 4 or 5 days suggesting names for an all black long haired cat we have not even seen! I think I will have to write down some of the suggestions in the kids' memory books. I can just hear Mollie now at 30 years old saying, "Why did we spend so much time naming a cat? Especially when it already had a name, Hope."
Well I think at least you will understand, being a name conosoir yourself. I say what you name your pet tells alot about you as a person! ...Puddles?! (Don't worry, growing up I had cats named Puddin', Peppermint, and Popcorn among others. I guess we were hungry when we named them!!!)