Sunday, July 06, 2008

Seven Years in Pictures

Seven years ago, we were both a lot younger


Baby Addie


Age One


Age Two


Age Three


Age Four


Age Five


Age Six


Addie, Seven Years Old Today!


Can we help loving this little lady? Happy birthday to Addie!

-- SJ

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! I think the close up of Addie in the tree could go on a magazine cover... it's a great picture. I didn't realize that Addie had dark hair as a baby. I say that Daphne looks like Addie, which she does, but I don't think they looked much alike as babies. It is great to look back!

-Nina

Heather said...

So big, wow. My youngest will be seven in Oct. Wow.

Queen of Carrots said...

Wow, when did she grow up so fast? Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Nana in Nova Scotia love this little lady to pieces. It was fun to observe her good manners on the phone tonite when we called to wish her a Happy Birthday.

After a few minutes she said breezily, "I just LOVE talking with you both but I have to go back to my book now. I'll pass you over to your mother" and immediately gave the phone to Sara.

What delicious Addie-isms will the next seven years hold?

Nana

Anonymous said...

What I can't believe is that YOU have a 7 year old child!!

Happy birthday Addie! I love that picture of her reading her book. Cute.

the Joneses said...

Um, yeah, Danielle. What you said.

-- SJ

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, beautifully-named Adelaide!

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday Addie! What a young lady you are becoming. You have a special place in our hearts because it was when M held you that I realized he wasn't just a cool guy, that he would make a great dad too.

Sarah M. said...

Wow... 7 years! No way... Happy birthday (belatedly) to Addie. Sorry the birthday movie was a downer, but I'm glad otherwise she's doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Addie! Love you,

Miss Leah =)

Amy K said...

What a beautiful girl! I love this sequence of pictures.