Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why, Yes, It IS a Kelly Design!

Thanks to Kelly, we have a brand-new personalized and entirely Jonesish look to our blog! Contact her for all your blog template needs, and please ask for difficult features, like the book border I requested, because it builds her character.

We love it, Kelly!

-- SJ

12 comments:

Kelly Sauer said...

LOL - Tell Darren Pete has heck to give him for that border tomorrow. It might build MY character...

Claire said...

Ooo! It's beautiful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous. Now all the other bloggers will want to redo theirs just to "keep up with the Joneses"!

Catherine in Atlanta

J said...

Very, very nice look to the place! That is a very clever and well-done border!

Queen of Carrots said...

Way, way cool.

ljm said...

I like it!!

Zana said...

Love the book border. LOVE it! Hmmm... I wonder if Kelly could design one for me with pygmy puffs and heffalumps on it? ::grin:: Of course, I would have no idea how to even add a custom border on my own blog. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!

Angel said...

Ack! I love it! It's so very you, Sara. ;)

Anonymous said...

That book border is THE BOMB. Whatever that means, but I am virtually certain it means GREAT.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I LOVE it!

KMS said...

Wow, it's very nice. Way to go, Kelly.