Five-year-old Stuart, the Pajama Pirate, wearing his gift from his godparents.
A Daphne-sized rocker. She's pretty pleased, you think?
Angels and Pharoahs on Halloween. I cut down Stuart's headdress later so it was more manageable. Both costumes are homemade... you think?
Not that Addie is quirky or anything. The other kids just have more gravity.
Because I never get a showing in these pictoral tours. Addie took this picture, hence the artistic angle. I'm holding Yellow Chickie, Daphne's great love. And I look just like my mother "except wearing brighter clothes," Addie said. (My mother favors rust and browns.)
The good Daddy and the budding bookworm.
-- SJ
7 comments:
Yay for photos! And somehow we knew Stuart would make a good (pretend) pirate! -rlr
I cannot believe how grown up Daphne has gotten since the last time I saw her! She's such a little girl now. Addie did a fantastic job as photographer. I love the photos. Keep them coming!
Too cute!!!
Addie on the fence is hilarious...looks like she's stuck there. And we've been combing the stores for kid's Cranium games. You should do more product reviews!
Yeah for pictures of all the Joneses! Thanks for posting them. I loved them all, but the pic of Addie on the fence was something else.
As always, I enjoy the photos! Wasn't Daphne just born yesterday? Wow, time flies.
sorry to echo what everyone else says but GOOD NIGHT! Daphne was just a baby last we saw her! You MUST stop by soon or your kids will be attending college before I see them again! ANYTIME you are in our neck of the woods, the door is open :)
The Halls
Post a Comment