You're probably right, Barbara. After all, you had to get kids up and ready for school this morning. I just got mine up for breakfast. It's easier to adjust slowly to DST when you don't have to go anywhere in the mornings!
It didn't hit me quite so hard this time because I'm already up twice a night and I was going to be up by 6 anyway. As I paced through the house I realised that I could literally get up at 2 a.m. to set the clocks ahead. Ha!
7 comments:
Me! Too!
I hate them more! ;)
You're probably right, Barbara. After all, you had to get kids up and ready for school this morning. I just got mine up for breakfast. It's easier to adjust slowly to DST when you don't have to go anywhere in the mornings!
-- SJ
It didn't hit me quite so hard this time because I'm already up twice a night and I was going to be up by 6 anyway. As I paced through the house I realised that I could literally get up at 2 a.m. to set the clocks ahead. Ha!
I don't know... I love that it's daylight still at dinner time. Ah! :)
I like it, but then, I don't have kids either. I suspect that makes a big difference...
I have one thng to say.... I am so tired!!! So are the kids...the husband... ..!
Post a Comment