Hair: Short, blondish-brown, adorable
Eyes: Sparkly light blue, like her Aunt Lindsay
Interests:
Playing: A magical unicorn named Horn Attack, a ninja, a kitty, or a puppy named Morning Daisy (companion to Pip's puppy named Patches-Spot).
Conversing: She's got a lot to say on every subject, and prefers an active, engaged audience. None of this passive, "Hm, that's nice, dear."
Reading - like any typical young girl, she devours science books
Visiting: The more friends, the better. The longer, the better. The more activity, the better. When bedtime comes and she's alone in her room, she's bored.
Taylor Swift: She's up for a visit and a conversation about her favorite Taylor Swift songs.
Busyness: This fall, she's starting piano, 4H, a one-day enrichment class, AWANA, and school. The prospect delights her.
Notes: Is ready to be a friend to everyone, with the possible exception of her older brother. Thinks that Taylor Swift has a knack for choosing really bad boyfriends, based on all the songs she writes about broken hearts. Talks a lot. Reads a lot.
Recommendation: Way too much personality to stay at current age level. Immediate upgrade recommended.
Happy sixth birthday to Daphne! We love you!
| (I'm going to try to upload this picture again later, giving Blogger a second chance) |
-- DJ, SJ, AMJ, SMJ, PGJ
3 comments:
Do you ever wonder how an extrovert ended up in your family? ;)
Happy birthday, Daphne!
Happy, happy birthday, Daphne! Hope you are having an awesome day and your family is paying plenty of attention to you. ;)
~ Miss Leah
I know I'm late reading this, but I'm SO glad I didn't miss it! This is wonderful! I love her eyes. She looks like a doll.
What a great "review"!
Post a Comment