Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daphne's Praise Song

Daphne sat down at the piano and "made a song by playing three notes in beautiful patterns to make a tune." Then she put praise words to her music, which I took from dictation. In my opinion, the first line should be cast in gold:


Oh, Lord
How are you doing in Heaven?

Oh, Lord,
How I love how you take care of me.

Oh,
All the days, I look up, and pray

So loving!
I’m so loving to You!

Oh, Lord
How can You be my Shepherd?

Oh, Lord
You are my Father in Heaven!

-- DMJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. I think the essential Daphne comes through in the line, "I am so loving to you."

Mom (who will try to post as Anymous.)

Danielle said...

Aw, that is precious!

D said...

This made me giggle. How precious!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, so sweet.
Catherine

Rachelle said...

I somehow missed this earlier.... This girl has a serious streak of her aunt Lindsay. :)

Kelly Sauer said...

Oh, she and Piper would LOVE to sing together. Wonderful!