It Is Well
(to the tune of "It Is Well With my Soul")
When Pip, like a whirlwind, wreaks havoc all the day
When he spills goldfish where’er he goes!
When he stops up the sink, then he writes on the wall –
Then I say, it is well he’s so cute!
(Chorus)
It is well (it is well)
He’s so cute (he’s so cute)
It is well (it is well)
He's so cute.
And Lord haste the day
When Phillip isn't found
Spooling paper into the toilet bowl!
But his eyes are so blue
And his dimples so sweet --
We can't help but admit he's so cute!
(Chorus)
-- SJ
5 comments:
And yet another laugh, but so true, too.
lol! I love this! Just made me think about him getting locked into the church kitchen. Such a little hammie.
I think my memories of the teachers of my school singing this song in harmony at EVERY OPPORTUNITY for MANY YEARS makes this song 100x better.
his eyes are very blue.
cute song!
That is so clever and true =)! I emailed you back, by the way, so check your spam folder if you haven't seen my message yet =).
Post a Comment