Yesterday, Daphne was jumping on and off my chair and chattering (two favorite activities). Sara heard her say, "Daddy is nice to me. I love him."
*****
Last night, Addie came up and began patting my stomach.
"Daddy, I think you need to start doing some exercising."
"Yes, Addie, that's why I've started taking karate again."
"Yes, but I think you should do some exercises at home. Maybe you should add some yoga or some push-ups and sit-ups. Or perhaps you could do a Tae-Bo video."
*****
On a completely unrelated note, I did push-ups and sit-ups this morning before getting dressed.
--DJ
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hee hee!!! this is why my parents despaired of my ever learning tact!
Awww Daph is so cute!
Hmmm... Addie... wow. I guess she's just trying to take care of you.
It really does make for a comical post though.
How sweet that that's Daphne's perception of you! =)
~ Leah
Post a Comment