Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Mad Lib

Let's play a fun Mad Libs game!

Fill in the blank below with the name of a food. A word like... "salad." Not something like "candy bar." Don't do "candy bar." Much better if you use "salad."

"Boy, I sure do like SALADS! I crave SALAD all day. Sometimes when I'm in town, I make a special trip to the store just to buy SALAD. I even sometimes eat multiple SALADS in one day! And it must be good for me to eat so many SALADS, because look how big Phillip is getting from nursing:




So why don't you go and eat a SALAD today? Even better, send one to me. Because I love SALAD!"

-- SJ

6 comments:

Nina said...

Boy, I sure do like RUTABAGAS! I crave RURABAGAS all night long. Sometimes when I am dreaming, RUTABAGAS appear endlessly on my plate. I grow RUTABAGAS in my veggie garden and give them to all my friends. I have many delicious recipes for RUTABAGAS and will share. RUTABAGAS also make a great midnight snack!

Barbara said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Keep eating those SALADS, Sara! Little Phillip loves them! :)

the Joneses said...

Nina -- Two thoughts: first, we should get together and have a meal of nothing except RUTABAGAS and SALAD! Secondly, when did you ever have a veggie garden?!

-- SJ

Nina said...

Well if I can imagine that I love RUDABAGAS, then I can imagine I have a veggie garden. I also imagined that I shared RUDABAGAS with my friends as well as all those recipes!!! RUDABAGAS and SALAD for lunch?! (Actually I think I will pass!!)

the Joneses said...

Well, now, that just depends on what you mean by SALAD and RUTABAGAS, now doesn't it? Because my "salad" tends to be made up of Three Musketeers and Skor bars.

-- SJ

D said...

SJ,
That sure is one healthy baby! A little SALAD never hurt anyone. There are antioxidants in SALAD. Make sure you eat plenty of good SALAD, dark SALAD. Not just the cheep SALAD that doesn't have much actual SALAD in it.