Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey, Mom -- Pictures!

I talked to my mother on the phone today, and she mentioned that she'd read my latest blog posts. "I figured you got your new computer back. So I think it's time you posted some more pictures of Phillip."

Well, first I had to recharge my camera batteries, and then I had to TAKE some pictures of Phillip, and then I had to upload them... I hope you're appreciating this effort, Mom. The way I'm going all out so people can admire my kids.


This one looks purplish because it is purplish. Stuart and I were trying to make a neat color effect with purple tissue paper over the flash. This is Stuart with his most beloved stuffed animal, a tiger named Pizzabunch.



Like Jeeves, Phillip can look like a stuffed frog, too.



Using instructions from a magazine, I made a bag out of grocery bags and duct tape. LOTS of duct tape. I asked Daphne to model it. I couldn't decide which picture was cuter, so I'm posting both.


You can see over Daphne's shoulder my "Can't Play Now" sign that I hang on the front door during naptime. The fine print says, "Please don't knock or ring the doorbell." It's an earth-friendly, all-natural neighborhood kid repellent!



This is what he does a lot of, although not so much between the hours of 3:00 and 5:00 every morning.



My oldest and my youngest. Also, by happy chance I caught one of Phillip's goofy drunk newborn smiles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Stuart looks like Darren to me and Addie looks like you!

D said...

He's very adorable. Always happy to admire your children. Or the mobile that's hanging over their heads. ;-)

Kristen R. said...

His keek, I want to put the whole thing in my mouf.

Janice Phillips said...

Your duct tape bag for D is strikingly similar to the Gmail logo. Just saying.

http://www.clicknathan.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/gmail-icon1.gif

the Joneses said...

Apparently Gmail couldn't find any color except red either.

-- SJ