Sara does Mundania posts; I do random bits. Basically the same thing, but not so much verbiage. :)
- I bought a cookbook from the Home School Foundation a few months ago, and I’d highly recommend it. A lot of yummy recipes, and even though it’s edited and compiled by homeschool moms, the recipies are sensible (by which I mean, I can actually use them) – they don’t start out with “First, grind 5 bushels of wheat by hand…” The Quiche Bites, the Guacamole Dip, and the Fajitas have all been great successes. The book is a bit heavy on southwestern foods, and there are some great snack ideas too.
- Where do you get your international news from? I’ve been using Google News and Fox for several years, but I recently switched over to the enemy. It’s a rather interesting perspective, and I avoid the sleaze that Fox is so full of. And now I get my fill of cricket news :)
- I thought this video was hysterical. Even though it’s political, which I try to avoid on this blog.
- Songs I’m listening to and enjoying recently: Revelation Song and What Wondrous Love is This as performed by Red Letter.
--DJ
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny...I was just telling somebody the other day that I've seen several very well done stories from al jazeera (or however it's spelled)
Post a Comment