1. If you put the bottle of dishwasher detergent on the washing machine, you may realize in retrospect that you washed a load of clothes with it. Fortunately the results aren't as spectacular as if you run a load of dishes with dishwashing liquid. (Also fortunately, I learned that lesson vicariously.)
2. When your children have difficulty moderating their goldfish snack cracker intake, simply leave the box open for a day or so. The goldfish go stale, and the kids won't eat it. Even if you offer it to them. "Go ahead, have some! For breakfast!" It's pretty satisfying.
3. A quick way to enjoy the effect of a clean room is to close the door of a messy one.
-- SJ
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Snort.
What happens if you run the dishwasher with dishwashing liquid? I guess I'm not equipped to be a household manager since I don't know that. :)
Mountains of suds on the floor. I tried this one. :O)
The best way to find out What Happens is as follows:
1. Use name brand dishwashing liquid for best results.
2. Get lots and lots of towels and tubs.
3. Put Grieg's "In The Hall of the Mountain King" in the CD player on auto-repeat. Bolero is always a viable alternative.
4. Press-start, and voila! Insta-fun.
Post a Comment