There's one problem with having a husband who's good in the kitchen.
He compliments you on the great hamburgers you made the other day -- "They were really excellent."
And you have to say, "Actually, you made those hamburgers, not me."
-- SJ
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yup, yup... know that one!
I do all the cooking except for when the grill is in use. That is entirely Mike's domain. And I love that any meat can be cooked OUTSIDE and doesn't have to stink up my kitchen. :)
Off the subject: Why does your blog update on my page say "Hey
Dana Robinson Lampe" and when I click on it, tells me there is no such post on your blog?
Because that was a temporary post to get Dana's attention, which it did with a shock over her morning coffee, and then I took it back down. Evidently the update came through before I deleted the post.
-- SJ
i kind of figured it must'be been for an attention getter.
and you weren't even actually going to email me about anything!
Post a Comment