Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Pictorial Assortment

Here are the family name plaques, arranged and lookin' good. The frames are all a mishmash of styles, but Phillip's stands out in the crowd. I'll probably buy another to match his and replace mine, which is falling apart.



Our neighbors were gone to Disney World for a whole week, so the kids were thrilled to see each other again. Here Evan and Daphne catch up over a good book:



Darren and his little clones.



I know, I know. How could a baby possibly be any cuter?



The first day of co-op! Note the joy and excitement in the air! Also the great black hole of sulkiness that was Stuart that day!
1st day


A picture I like, so y'all get to see it.



Now, the most disturbing thing about the following two pictures is that they were taken without my knowledge during the kids' regular "Quiet Play." I was asleep during this time. I wonder, what else goes on during this 45 minutes? Then I wonder, Isn't it just as well that I don't know?




So there you have it. Enjoy!

-- SJ

5 comments:

mary said...

Sara, I was thinking "thank you for the pictures" until I saw the last two. I had to laugh, but Mam now has more gray hair then she did pre-photos.

Danielle said...

Sara, your commentary was the best part of this post! Loved the "quiet time" pics!

Barbara said...

You have some very adorable kids! I can't believe how big they are. Can you believe it's almost been three years since I last saw you all? Crazy. I agree that the last two are fantastic! I love it when I find "kid pics" on my camera. A little peek into their little worlds. :)

Amy K said...

Love the last two pictures!! Made me laugh. :) And look how much Phillip has grown. Funny how newborns have a way of doing that!

It was great to see pics of all the kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, count Nana in with Mam who quietly enjoyed the pictures THEN came upon the last two. They look like spiders climbing the wall. What fun being the Nana of these four delicious children.