Yes, they're reading together. Yes, it's a book on mythology. Yes, it's a comic-book version of mythology, which is pretty much the magic formula for Stuart. Yes, it's amazingly cute.
"Mr. Jones has noticed a change in his life since the arrival of the children. For instance, his single life didn't involve Barbies in anything like the quantity it does now."
A rare shot of Sara and Dana in the same room together (not to be confused with my beloved word-processor Dana).
But actually I like this one better.
-- SJ
5 comments:
"Mr. Jones has noticed a change in his life since the arrival of the children. For instance, his single life didn't involve Barbies in anything like the quantity it does now."
LOL!!! That's an awesome picture!!
DJ - what's the book you're reading there?
Not sure, but I think it's Roger Zelazny's Chronicles of Amber.
Very astute observer to notice the book. I thought that Darren, perhaps mind-numbed by the onslaught of barbies, had quietly fallen asleep in his chair.
There's a shocking quantity of dimples in that second-to-last picture.
Well, as I reply to Darren when he remarks on my dimple, "It caught me a husband." Darren mentioned my dimple in his very first letter to Mom. Too bad we don't have Daphne in the picture with us; I passed on that particular feature.
-- SJ
Post a Comment