Friday, May 02, 2008

Gather 'Round for Pictures!

If it happened that you were a young man who went to Scotland eleven years ago, and wanted to buy a completely impractical but utterly cool sword, and prudently decided you shouldn't spend the money on it, and have ever since regretted not buying it, then when you have a five-year-old son, he's likely to get a sword like this:




And here's how you look pretty with a sword, very important for warrior princesses:



Meanwhile, rumors are that a certain almost-two-year-old got told No once:



-- SJ

(Why don't I post pictures more often? For reference, it took me 30 minutes to do this post: 10 minutes' upload per picture. That's why.)

6 comments:

Queen of Carrots said...

Whoa! When did Daphne get so big?

Great sword. We need some good swords around here.

ljm said...

Yay for pictures! I love Addie's sort of nonchalant pose...and Daphne, wow, she is big! And cute.

Heather said...

Wow, don't think I have ever seen shots of the kids. LOVE the sword. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love Stuart's expression! The kids are cuties.

Anonymous said...

Make your pictures smaller before you upload them. Then you can do more! :) We have dial-up and it usually takes about 15-20 seconds to upload one picture, cuz I make them small enough. Just a thought. LOVE the sword! :-D
~jenna

Anonymous said...

Addie makes a great warrior princess.

That is an amazing sword. Do they come in both one- and two-handed forms?