Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Lettermaker: A Christmas Project

Thanks to y'all who responded to my odd request, a beta testing as it were. Last night I polished up everything and started the word around, and now I'll post it here:

It’s time for the annual holiday letter. You know, the one that’s fun to get, fun to read, and a headache to write. This year, you can have all the fun without the work – The Lettermaker will write your letter for you!

You provide the information and choose your style template, and I do all the organizing and writing. In little more than a week, you’ll be ready to print out and mail your completed holiday letter.

(You must be able to receive multiple attachments via email and open MS Word documents. The Lettermaker doesn’t print, label, or mail the letters.)

Obviously I'll be open until Christmas, but wouldn't it be nice to have that all taken care of ahead of time? Let me know when you're ready to start.

-- SJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!

Angel said...

So Sara, how much are you charging for this wonderful service? We never send a newsletter because frankly, I hate writing them. :)

Oh, btw, I saw this horrific overuse of vowels in a name today and thought of you:

Abaigeal. *shudder* That poor kid. How do they pronounce it, do you think? :)

the Joneses said...

Well, duh, you pronounce it "Abigail," only it's WAY BETTER because of the WAY COOLER spelling that makes it a completely different name! Oooh, that one's bad.

Do I have your email address? If not, email me at exaltedwater@comcast.net and I can send you samples and pricing. Seriously, it's so much fun for me, and so much less bother for people who hate writing the letters.

-- SJ

Amy K said...

What a creative idea--you'll be great at this! Can you send me the info too? amyjkoons@gmail.com