Monday, May 05, 2008

Good Advice?

Jenna, commenting on the post below, suggested I make my pictures smaller to reduce the upload time. So here goes:


(Guess who's gazing at her daddy?)




The computer is the focal point of our decor.



It's spring and has been raining a lot lately... look what sprang up in our backyard! (I let Nina harvest two of them.)

-- SJ

JENNA! You're WONDERFUL! That cut down my posting time by, oh, twenty-seven minutes?! I think I can safely promise... more pictures, more frequently!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay for more pictures! The kids are getting so big. It's hard to believe that the last time I saw you, Daphne was just a few months old. Keep posting those pictures!!!

Heather said...

YEah. Pictures are good. So precious.

Amy K said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE! the pictures!

Anonymous said...

They pictures are great, but your captions are super!

Thanks for sharing!
-Nina