Thursday, August 06, 2009

Slideshow

I've finally figured out a way to make your basic slideshow with pictures and some music. Having uploaded it to YouTube, I'm now figuring out how to "embed" it into my post.



If you can't get it to play, I have absolutely no idea what to do about it. Try clicking this link instead.

The show is nothing fancy, but... well, I'm pretty proud of it anyway. Not much plot, but the characters are very likable.

-- SJ

11 comments:

Mississippi Rose said...

Can't get it to play. :(

Anonymous said...

PhilandBev viewed it & loved it very much. Thanks for putting it up. - gpa

Carrie said...

Well, I for one am incredibly impressed! =) I don't know how you found the patience for it!

Lindz said...

That was so sweet! :)

-Nina said...

I am totally impressed! Not only is it a beautiful slideshow, you created it, added it to your blog, and it worked!!!

Kelly Sauer said...

Awh!!! This is so cool! And I love the song! Gonna have to do one of these at some point myself now... ;-)

ljm said...

Hey, it works! Loved it and now I need to know who sings that song.

the Joneses said...

Liane, my dream is to make little movies and shows like yours. The song is "1 2 3 4" by Plain White T's. I just discovered two or three songs of theirs that I simply love, this being one of them

Mississippi Rose said...

Wonderful!It played and I loved it. Thanks for your work doing this.

ljm said...

Hmmm, my dream is to write as well as you. If only there was a good software program that could make my dream as possible as yours!

Linds said...

So, b/c I am wicked stoic, this certainly did NOT make me cry b/c I miss you and Darren and the kids... nope, not one tear!