Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just Discovered

So how many of y'all already knew about Pandora and didn't tell me about it? Seriously cool.

-- SJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. But, the free account allows only 40 listening hours a month.

jenna

Rachelle said...

I love Pandora and apparently others in my household do too. Since I have a Wiggles station now.

Zana said...

Love Pandora! WooHoo!

the Joneses said...

Jenna - Considering I'm lucky if I get to listen to fifteen minutes at a time, 40 hours a month is practically Unlimited.

-- SJ

Anonymous said...

I like to put it on as background music....and then I get an email halfway thru the month telling me that my 40 hours are almost up, or fork over some money if I want to keep listening. So then I have to ration, or actually pull out some cd's. Lol.
jenna

wideyed said...

*hand raised*