Sunday, September 10, 2006

More Pictures

(Scintillating headline composed by Darren. When I was in labor with Addie, Darren sent off an email to his family to let them know. He entitled it "Prayer request.")

Thanks to a visit from Rose F, who obligingly had her camera with her; and thanks to Leah G, who obligingly took some excellent pictures, we now have a few more Daphne Photos to delight the world (or the small portion of it that reads our blog, anyway).


Nobody can look quite so blank as a newborn, but as objectively as I try to look at her, she still looks beautiful.


Maybe it's just because she is beautiful...


And here are two old friends, busy populating the world with beautiful children.

-- SJ (and RF and LG)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming! It was good to talk to you last week!

Janice Phillips said...

Aw! So cute! Great to see you both!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! This world needs & is better off with more Jones children! God bless you all! ~SIW

Jill said...

She IS beautiful! I hope you're feeling well and adjusting all right to the excitement of caring for three kiddos. We've been enjoying the pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful baby girl, and I absolutely love her name!

Linds said...

Oooh - I think she's precious, too!
Love you!