Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged

Notwithstanding Derrick's bold stand against this practice, here's my offering of random information, in lists of four. (Darren did one earlier, but his was in sevens, which is entirely too high a number for lists... may my mother-in-law forgive me.)

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
Medical data entry
Small-town newspaper
Tutor
Mama

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
Princess Bride
Singin' in the Rain
Pride and Prejudice
The Incredibles

Four Places I Have Lived:
Greene County, MS
George County, MS
Purcellville, VA
Lovettsville, VA

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
I
Don't
Watch
T.V.

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Corvallis, OR
Knoxville, TN (does that count?)
Lake Killarney, Nova Scotia
Manchester, NH

Four Websites I Visit Daily (or at least weekly):
See sidebar (I'm lazy about links)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
Ice cream
Spaghetti
Ham sandwiches
Fudge

Four Singers I Can't Live Without:
Enya
Jay Ungar/Molly Mason
Steve Green
JoDee Messina

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
England
Scotland
Australia
On the couch with my husband

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging:
AmyK
Bensmom
Jillybean
RoseF

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Knoxville only counts as a vacation if YOU think it counts as a vacation. And I'll just leave that there...

Anonymous said...

Despite having listened to Enya and "The Last of the Mohicans" soundtrack almost exclusively for 6 months at one point in my life, I still like Enya! Ha Ha!

Booker said...

You don't watch Lost? And here I thot you were a good christian, LOL.

and The Taggage Stops Here notwithstanding, I don't have a problem with people filling them out, just passing them on. Kleenexes serve a purpose after all :)

and whoohoo for Enya. I got her latest, Amarantine for Christmas, and while it's taken some time to like it, I really, really do now...

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachelle said...

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
Strawberry Picker
Clerk in Wallpaper store
Assistant to Airport Planner (www.centerair.com)
Waitress

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
Lady Jane
The Great Escape
Sound of Music
Notting Hill

Four Places I Have Lived:
Mainz, W. Germany (when it was West)
San Antonio, TX
La Mirada, CA
London, England

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Don't have a TV but watch some shows on DVD like ER and Friends (hate to admit it)

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Rome, Italy
Ireland and N. Ireland
Montreal
New York City

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Fox News
www.half.ebay.com (to see if I've sold anything)
www.weather.com (hoping for sunshine)
www.bensmom.blogspot.com (to check for comments)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Pad Thai
Indian food of any sort (as long as its vegetarian)
Lasagna

Four Singers I Can't Live Without (I wouldn't put it that way but O really like):
Bono
Johnny Cash
Andrea Bocelli
Norah Jones

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
London, England
New York City
Leesburg, VA
Rome, Italy

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging:
Not gonna do it.... They're here already.